Dr Jesús Benito
Aesthetic plastic surgeon
Primary SpecialtyCosmetic/Plastic surgeon
Dr. Jesús Benito is a member, amongst others, of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is also registered with the General Medical Council in the United Kingdom.
Dr Benito leads a team of experienced doctors who specialise in aesthetic plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine and anti-ageing medicine.
If you are based in the UK, you can take advantage of a no obligation consultation to discuss your personal concerns in the discreet privacy of the Cosmedicate Clinic, at 122 Harley St, London.
The breast augmentation technique used by Dr Benito has been recently awarded by the Spanish Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (McGhan Award to the Best Paper in Cosmetic Breast Surgery 2003).
B.S. at the Medical Faculty of the University of Valencia. Corresponding member of the Real Academia de Medicina de Valencia (Valencian Royal Academy of Medicine) .
Cum Laude PhD in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Valencia..
Speciality via MIR (houseman) in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Department of Plastic and Burns Surgery in "La Fe" Hospital (Valencia) and also at the Plastic Surgery departments of:
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, UK (Burns and Congenital Malformations Surgery).
- Emory Affiliated Hospitals, Emory University, Atlanta, EE.UU. (Breast and Craniofacial Surgery).
- General Yague Hospital, Burgos, Spain. (Hand Surgery, limb reimplantations, Head and Neck Surgery).
Currently Consultant at the Department of Plastic Surgery, at the Hospital Clinico of Barcelona.
- Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- General Medical Council UK
- Societat Catalana de Cirurgia Plastica (Catalan Society of Plastic Surgery)
- Academia de Ciencies Mediques de Catalunya i Balears (Academy of Medical Sciences of Catalonia and Balearics)
- Asociacion Española de Microcirugia (Microsurgery Spanish Association)
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía de la Mano (Spanish Society of Hand Surgery )
- Sociedad Española de Senologia y Patologia Mamaria ( Spanish Society of Breast Pathology)
Publications in foreign (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Burns, Annals of Plastic Surgery) and Spanish journals.
Antiaging Group Barcelona, Institut Dexeus. Edifcio Consultas, 3rd floor c/ Sabino de Arana 5-19, 08028